Motivational quotes can do wonders to the mood and spirit of an Alzheimer’s disease patient.
Buts it’s not easy to retain all the information you read and it would be nice to make this whole process effortless.
Reading quotes of your favorite authors is a great way to stay in touch with their philosophy– it doesn’t take up much time.
Just spent five minutes of your day reading quotes from great people and don’t let Alzheimer’s disease get in the way.
Let’s have a look at 25 such Rejuvenating Alzheimer’s Disease Quotes.
1. Reading a chapter a day will keep dementia away.F.D. Gross
2. If you’re reading this…Chad Sugg
Congratulations, you’re alive.
If that’s not something to smile about,
then I don’t know what is.
3. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.Mahatma Gandhi
4. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.Eckhart Tolle
5. It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.Lewis Carroll
6. Without music, life would be a mistake.Friedrich Nietzsche
7. We accept the love we think we deserve.Stephen Chbosky
8. It is never too late to be what you might have been.George Eliot
9. Affirmations are our mental vitamins, providing the supplementary positive thoughts we need to balance the barrage of negative events and thoughtsTia Walker
we experience daily.
10. Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be.Eckhart Tolle
11. Offering care means being a companion, not a superior. It doesn’t matter whether the person we are caring for is experiencing cancer, the flu, dementia, or grief.Judy Cornish
If you are a doctor or surgeon, your expertise and knowledge comes from a superior position. But when our role is to be providers of care, we should
be there as equals.
12. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.Eckhart Tolle
13. It’s like you don’t get that she’s not gone yet, like you think her time left isn’t meaningful anymore. You’re acting like a selfish child.Lisa Genova
14. While no one can change the outcome of dementia or Alzheimer’s, with the right support you can change the journey.Tara Reed
15. I can’t stand the thought of looking at you someday, this face I love, and not knowing who you are.Lisa Genova
16. The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.Lao Tzu
17. Thin, I think, that fabric between realities. Maybe minds aren’t lost. Maybe they just slip through and find a different place to wander.C.J. Tudo
18. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.Eckhart Tolle
19. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.Maya Angelou
20. You can’t really force a memory, even without a brain injury.Avery Sawyer
21. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.Eckhart Tolle
22. Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.Victor Hugo
23. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.Charles M. Schulz
24. I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.Woody Allen
25. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.Martin Luther King Jr
By no means, these quotes are a replacement for books. Their role is only to keep you motivated in tough times— when you don’t have the patience to dig deep into a problem.
Great people sum their entire life’s learnings in one or two sentences. Reading a few quotes daily keep us organized and focused on things that are important in life.
Alzheimer’s disease is listed in the most debilitating diseases in current times and these quotes will keep you going.