Positive quotes help Huntington’s Disease patient live their life with energy and vigor. There is no reason why they should consider themselves as victims and not indulge in things like dancing, singing, socializing, etc.
In most cases, negative thoughts are the biggest reason behind poor mental health. They make you feel bad, create self-hatred and imprison you in your own mind.
It is imperative to immerse yourself in positive thoughts and beliefs, particularly if you or your family member is suffering from a deadly genetic disorder like Huntington’s Disease.
Here are the 25 Inspirational Huntington’s Disease Quotes To Share With Your Friends and Family.
1. Acceptance looks like a passive state, but inEckhart Tolle
realityit brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, a subtle energy vibration, is consciousness.
2. Whatever happens, take responsibilityTony Robbins
3. Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’.Viktor E. Frankl
4. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.Henry David Thoreau
5. Forgiveness isn’t just a blessing you deliver to another human being. Forgiveness is also a gift you give yourself.Robin S. Sharma
6. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.Viktor E. Frankl
7. What a liberation to realize that the ‘voice in my head’ is not who I am. ‘Who am I, then?’ The one who sees that.Eckhart Tolle
8. Surmounting difficulty is the crucible that forms character.
9. Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation.Victor Frankl
11. I write in a journal daily. This extraordinary ritual hasRobin S. Sharma
revolutionisedmy mindset, transformed my heartset, and generally influenced my life exponentially.
12. We are not victims of aging, sicknessDeepak Chopra
anddeath. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being.
13. Take a shower, wash off the day. Drink a glass of water. Make the room dark. Lie down and close your eyes.Charlotte Eriksson
Notice the silence. Notice your heart. Still beating. Still fighting. You made it, after all. You made it, another day. And you can make it one more.
You’re doing just fine.
14. I’m grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes.Eckhart Tolle
15. Instead of saying, “I’m damaged, I’m broken, I have trust issues” say “I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over.Horacio Jones
Keep reading these inspirational quotes for Huntington’s Disease to get your mind tickled even further.
17. People look toEckhart Tolle
timein expectationthat it will eventually make them happy, but you cannot find true happiness by looking toward the future.
18. As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.Nelson Mandela
19. The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance.Viktor E. Frankl
20. People tend to dwell more on negative things than on good things. So the mind then becomes obsessed with negative things, with judgments, guiltEckhart Tolle
andanxiety produced by thoughts about the future and so on.
21. But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer.Viktor E. Frankl Eckhart Tolle
23. Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.Victor Frankl
24. It always seems impossible until it’s done.Nelson Mandela
25. Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.Oprah Winfrey
Being a part of a family with Huntington’s Disease is one the hardest and the most unfortunate thing. Emotions like fear, grief, anger, etc can consume
Surround yourself with positivity and stay away from toxic people. Get rid of people who do not have your best interest in their heart.
These quotes are also thought-provoking for Huntington’s Disease patients and their family members. Read them over and over again.